Started morning with many good news such as More Good News for SQL Server Developers .
The next one came in form of free trainings on SQL Server 2012 from Microsoft – A training that’s complete with webcasts, tutorials and exams. And all of this for FREE. Microsoft Virtual Academy . As first part of SQL Server tutorials , 5 courses have been launched :-
- Breakthrough Insights using Microsoft SQL Server 2012 : Analysis Services and Credible, Consistent data
- Breakthrough Insights using Microsoft SQL Server 2012 : Reporting Services and Visualization
- Breakthrough Insights using Microsoft SQL Server 2012 : Scalable Data Warehouse and Beyond Relational
- Cloud on your terms with Microsoft SQL server 2012 : Scale On Demand
- Mission Critical Confidence using Microsoft SQL Server 2012
But these are just a start , There’s more to come.
You can access free hands-on labs at Microsoft Learning Center – Virtual Labs . For Database Administrators , there is nothing more exciting than to learn new features of the product that might help us work more efficiently.
I will keep updating this post with more links that I come across. Do share any interesting learning opportunity that you might have come across.
Update [3rd May 2012] : Came across another interesting SQL Server 2012 e-Learning Resources by Michael K. Campbell. This post pointed me to SQL Server Developer’s Trainig Kit for SQL Server 2012 which has