About Lifehacker‘s new site design :- Visiting Lifehacker website always beholds something new – new in technology, hacks,suggestion,previews etc. They always have something you actually need but didn’t start looking for.But after visiting their site today I felt confused. They migrated from their magazine style theme to a new portfolio one. Whereas the new one is good – and has better visual experience but still something is missing.I believe now there is too less information on the homepage. What we (or just I) expect from Lifehacker is that they show us most of the recent info on the main page so that we can choose and move on to the topics which are relevant to us without browsing through too many links. Now that may be my view but I had to get it out there!
Today, I visited #Lifehacker after a very long time. Is there anyone else sharing my concern or is it just me?
Besides, These are some things which kept me from having lunch on time:-
- 35 Entertaining 404 error pages – You might have seen a lot of examples of innovative 404 error page which we come across on a daily basis. Here are some entertaining ones suggested by Mashable.
- First Glimpse at Firefox 5’s New Looks and Features
- Basics of Photoshop – A must read for bloggers and everyone alike.
- And the most useful read of today : Top 10 Headphone Hacks .I particularly liked the 5th( where you can convert your headphones into speakers using paper cups) and 6th one(where you ca make them exercise friendly using Over-Ear wraps).
- Play Microsoft Kinect using Apple iOS devices (iPhone/iPod and iPad)
- Why is my Transaction Log full? – SQL Server Central